Location: Southern Gold Coast
Department: Junior Photographer
Boardcave sells surfboards and surf hardware to surfers around the world. Our Patent Pending technology allows surfboard manufacturers to facilitate orders online, connecting and selling directly with surfers. Our easy to use site, leading surfboard manufacturers, safe delivery and price guarantee have made us the popular choice for surfers of all skill levels. The Boardcave portal conveniently helps surfers find, customise and order surfboards and surf hardware online.
We're looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team member interested in surf photography. The ideal applicant will have some photographic experience already and looking to improve their skills and be involved in the surf industry. As technology is at the core of our business you will need to be interested in developing your skills in the online space as well as provide input and ideas for developing the online brand. If you’re successful in securing this role, there will be opportunities for ongoing work and developing larger scale projects with in the surf photography industry. You will work closely in a team environment to grow online content for the Australian, USA and Brazilian websites.
- Product photography and lifestyle shots to showcase the brand
- Editing your content into usable product images and images ready for web.
- Work closely with our Marketing Team to develop content ideas and produce work in line with the Boardcave brand.
- Recognise opportunities for more ideas and projects for photographic online content.
- Skilled in video production and editing software.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Exceptional communication skills to be able to create ongoing relationships with surfers and shapers.
- Great communication skills to be able to create ongoing relationships with surfers and shapers.
- A portfolio of previous work.
Applicants must meet the above criteria. Only those successful for an interview will be contacted.
- Photographic skills.
- Photography editing experience.
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Understanding of online marketing (Social, SEO, SEM, EDM).
At Boardcave, we offer a flexible work environment. You will become part of a passionate, ambitious team that is stoked on surfing and technology. If you are successful in this application you will be rewarded with plenty of industry experience as well as generous Boardcave Team discounts. Join the Boardcave team and help us spread the stoke.
Role includes discounts on surfboards and surf products; we are all surfers so you will also get to go surfing, yew.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com