Location: Southern Gold Coast
Department: Operations Coordinator
Boardcave sells surfboards and surf hardware to surfers around the world. Our Patent Pending technology allows surfboard manufacturers to facilitate orders online, connecting and selling directly with surfers. Our easy to use site, leading surfboard manufacturers, safe delivery and price guarantee have made us the popular choice for surfers of all skill levels.
The Boardcave portal conveniently helps surfers find, customise and order surfboards and surf hardware online.
We are looking for a motivated, pro-active team member who has knowledge around surfboard design and manufacturing. The perfect applicant will have knowledge about surfboard design and manufacturing with experience in retail sales within the industry with a high level of customer service. Technology is at the core of our business; you will have an interest in technology and how it can be used to improve business operations. This role involves being computer competent with a high level of service and attention to detail. If you’re successful in securing this role there will be opportunities to move up in the company. You will gain experience across a diverse range of business operations. You will work closely in a team environment to grow the business in Australia, USA and Brazil. You will be given full product and customer service training.
- Responsible for servicing customer and supplier inquiries with exceptional service.
- Content management and writing.
- Order management and fulfilment.
- Ensuring timely and complete shipping of customer orders.
- Work closely with and report to our sales and Marketing Manager.
- Recognise opportunities to add new features, systems and products to our existing platform, we value entrepreneurial spirit.
- Working towards achieving sales targets.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Accurate and efficient data entry.
- A successful track record and a reputation of exceeding performance expectations.
- Proven customer service, sales and administration skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc).
Applicants must meet the above criteria. Only those successful for an interview will be contacted.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Content Management System (CMS) experience.
- Content writing experience.
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Online marketing (Social, SEO, SEM, EDM).
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- What is the postcode of the suburb or town you live in?
- What do you believe makes you stand out from other applicants for this role within the surfing industry?
At Boardcave, we offer a flexible work environment. You will become part of a passionate, ambitious team that is stoked on surfing and technology. If you are successful in this application you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a good work lifestyle balance. Join the Boardcave team and help us spread the stoke.
Role includes discounts on surfboards and surf products; we are all surfers so you will also get to go surfing, yew.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org