The Catch Surf 10th Anniversary Beater model is built for next-level shredding with the new hi-performance removable fin system allowing for harder carves and added drive.
Featuring strong, light-weight and water-resistant core combined with dual wood stringers made from maple-ply and a high density bottom for durability.
- All-Purpose, Customizable Shred Stick!
- Fun for all skill levels! And can take a Beating!
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Hi-Performance fin system with Beater PRO model Keel fins.
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Designed in California by Catch Surf.
Dimensions: 4'6" x 20" x 2 ½"