The 54 Special x Jamie O'Brien Pro model is part of the latest range by Catch Surf. The design of the 54 Special model is a deadly combination of their Beater and Stump Models. The Hybrid of these two shapes takes surfing a softboard to whole new level of performance. This mini shred stick packs a bunch of refined features making it faster down the line and super responsive when you engage the rail. Add it to your quiver and it will soon become your everyday favourite.
Featuring strong, light-weight and water-resistant dual composite core combined with 3x Maple wood stringers and a high density bottom for durability.
- Includes fins
- All-Purpose, Customizable Shred Stick!
- Deep entry concave and vee out to tail.
- Rockered Rail with a flat center line.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Hi-Performance thruster (Tri) fin system.
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Fun for all skill levels!
- Designed in California by Catch Surf.
Dimensions: 4’6” x 19 ¾" x 2 ½" (32 Liters)