The MF x DHD Black Diamond - White by Mick Fanning Softboards has a pulled in tail that gives you better speed control and lets you easily draw out turns into the curves of a steep or hollow wave face. The widest point is located in the forward area, creating more volume in the nose area making it easier to paddle and fast off the front foot.
This MF x DHD Black Diamond soft top surfboard is an all-around performer, big on volume but very capable of making turns on a dime.
- Includes FREE set of soft fins
- Fin System: Futures
- 3 fin thruster setup
- EPS Core
- Hydro carbon spine
- Soft exterior shell
- E-cloth / Epoxy internal shell
- Deck: 6oz + 2 x 4oz E-cloth + 4mm IXPE Soft Skin
- Bottom: 6oz E-Cloth + 4mm Slick Skin HDPE
Available in the following dimensions:
- 5'10" x 20" x 2 9/16" (32L)
- 6'6" x 21 3/16" x 2 15/16" (44L)
- 6'10" x 22" x 3" (47L)