The MF X Kuma Fish by Mick Fanning Softboards
offers uncompromised performance, speed, and lift. This fish softboard offers a great combination of power and performance. With its classic fishtail, the board lets you fly down the line while helping you draw out bigger turns.
The Kuma Fish is extremely durable and light and truly shines in weak or small water conditions. It has forward positioned concave bottom that runs through the full bottom with a deep V-exit. This gives you a better response during drawn out turns.
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) core
- Hydro Carbon Spine
- Twin fin setup, including 2 x FREE soft fins
- Futures or FCS fins compatible (select option below)
- Tail: Fish
- 5'10" x 21' x 2' 5/8" (36.14L)
- 6'0 x 21 1/2" x 3" (43.3L)