The Vissla 1.5mm Short John Impact Suit will keep you safe in large, dangerous surf. This impact suit can be worn on its own or under a wetsuit for added protection.
The 1.5mm Impact Short John is made from 100 percent Japanese limestone-based neoprene. The 15 foam panels ranging from 20mm to 25mm thick are located in ideal locations to ensure optimal protection and added floatation without sacrificing freedom of movement. The foam panels are removable on the legs and chest offering customisation for comfort and conditions.
- Material: 100% Japanese Super stretch limestone-based neoprene
- Protection: 15 foam panels, from 20mm to 25mm
- Removable foam panels on legs and chest
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Zipperless design allowing entry through armholes
- Triple glued inside and blind stitched sealed seam outside
- Dope dyed fabric
- 1-year warranty
WARNING: this is NOT a life vest or personal floatation device.
See the Size Chart below for more details on sizing measurements.