Location: Southern Gold Coast
Department: Digital Marketing
Are you obsessed with technology, website, design and or social media? Are you interested in the latest digital trends and ideas? Boardcave is based on the Southern Gold Coast and is a leader in digital technology across the surf and lifestyle industries. Operating in Australia, Brazil and the U.S Boardcave works with the world’s leading surf and lifestyle companies who utilise the Boardcave website and Cavewire software everyday. Boardcave is working towards evolving the way customers discover and buy the world’s leading surf and lifestyle brands.
Boardcave has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with digital technology, social media, new trends and is creative, proactive and shows initiative with attention to detail.
What You Will Learn:
- How to grow businesses online and develop digital campaigns.
- Relationship building with our partner brands and growing online community.
- How to use the Cavewire software and our digital tools to service and aid our clients business needs.
- Report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
- Help upload and create compelling content that will be utilised across channels.
- Assist our Digital Content Manager and Social Media Manager in a range of key activities to support and contribute to team projects.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
- Background and interest in Digital Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office or Google Sheets, Docs, Slides etc
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication, and understanding of the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching outreach goals in online business. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals. This role can lead to part-time and full-time career opportunities with Boardcave and its associated companies.
The position begins ASAP. We are flexible with hours and looking for someone who is positive and can commit to being involved in the project.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com