The High Seas II 4/3 No Zip Full Wetsuit represents the ultimate in Vissla wetsuit technology. Designed for high-performance surfing, the High Seas II is constructed using 100% I-Foam Japanese limestone-based neoprene. This incredibly stretchy and lightweight rubber-like material provides exceptional comfort and flexibility. Another highlight of this steamer's design is its zipperless entry with a male and female channel that prevents flushing and maximises water-tightness.
The High Seas II 4/3 Zipperless Wetsuit comes with Thermal Fever Lining for more stretch, warmth, and faster drying times. Seams are triple glued and blind stitch while its stitch-less outer arm seams and Neo 3.0 super stretch provides uncompromised stretch and comfort.
Ideals for cold water: 11 - 14°C (51 - 58°F)
- 100 percent I-Foam Japanese limestone-based neoprene
- Colour: Charcoal
- Thickness: 4mm chest, 3mm arms and lower legs
- Entry: Water tight zipper-less entry
- Male and female channel barriers to prevent flushing
- Stitch-less outer arm seams
- Thermal brain fuzz lining
- Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- 1-year warranty
Note, this is an advanced surfer's wetsuit and getting in and out of a zipperless wetsuit is more difficult than putting on a standard suit - it requires fitness and flexibility to do so.
See the Size Chart below for more details on sizing measurements.